PSM-Export Ltd.
is an exclusive exporter of PSM-Hydraulics®

English China
Join us
+7 (343) 229-92-81

About us / History

History



1915 – Manufacturing enterprise Pnevmostroimashina was founded. 

1915-1986 – Company had been manufacturing advanced technology products for aircraft and missile industry.


1955 – Launch of hydraulic machines production. 
The first 500 pieces of NPA-64 series axial-piston pumps were produced.

1970 – Beginning of fixed displacement hydraulic pumps and motors production under Bosch Rexroth (Germany) license.
Since 1970 more than 3,5 millions of hydraulic unitshave been produced.



2000 – Pnevmostroimashina JSC became privately owned and merged into non-commercial partnership the Urals Financial Industrial Group “United Plants “FINPROMCO” which numbers more than 50 enterprises and companies. 

2011 – Trade house PSM-Export Ltd. was established and became an exclusive export supplier of PSM-Hydraulics® products.

2015 – Pnevmostroimashina JSC celebrates 100th anniversary.


Corporate structure of non-commercial partnership "United Plants "FINPROMCO" >>>
PSM-Export Ltd.
8B, 1st km. Sibirsky trakt, Ekaterinburg, Russia, P.C.: 620100
tel./fax +7 (343) 264-66-50, 264-66-36
e-mail: psm@psm-export.com, website: www.psm-export.com
Location map